Our July Public Meeting/TalkStory will be Thursday evening July 3rd 2014 6-9pm at the Pu’unene School F2 building location.
This is one of our public meetings – open to everyone. Come and find out about Maui Makers and the Maker Movement. We will have some of our equipment on display and possibly running some demonstrations if time allows.
Format: a short semi-formal meeting with lots of general mixing and talk story
* Maker Facility/Meeting Status
* Dremel Instructable Project
* 3D Printer Status
* Shapeoko 2 CNC bot status
* Virtual Summer Camp (Make/Google)
* online Tinkering class
* Local 3D CAD?CAM software classs
* other TBD – Bring a project to show or idea to talk